post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
I warn this question can hurt some sensibilities as my knowledge of electric current are near zero

Is there something equivalent to a transformer for voltage reduction for DC current? I mean something with primary and secundary bobbins and using magn induction.

Is it done in DC with another priciple? Maybe a voltage splitter with series resistances?

Thanks a lot