New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sennheiser PX100 Retro - Page 2

post #16 of 22
I don't understand "retro" but in this (pads) clothing the PX100 looks sexy.

It needs a lot of burn-in to sound good; to my ears it eventually improved quite a bit, really. Be confident...
post #17 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea
I don't understand "retro" but in this (pads) clothing the PX100 looks sexy.
The PX100, as Sennheiser says, has many features in common with the old HD414 (THE FIRST OPEN HEADPHONE!!!), the most known version of the HD414 is black with yellow foams (I have the HD424). So Sennheiser decide to make an old-styling PX100. For me that I loved the sweet musical sound of the HD424 is a love to see this yellow PX100, but for a person who don't know about old Sennheiser probably this retro-style doesn't mean anything...

Andrea
post #18 of 22
this compete the koss cheese phone.

okay i admit it look a bit better, but it still look like wearing two piece of cheese on your head.
post #19 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by amartignano
but for a person who don't know about old Sennheiser probably this retro-style doesn't mean anything...
Hmm ? I thought it's the retro yellow padded Grado look ?

Andrea, do you still use your 424 ?
post #20 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nak Man
Hmm ? I thought it's the retro yellow padded Grado look ?

Andrea, do you still use your 424 ?
The 424 it's my father's one, and my grandpa has another pair never used in the box!!! Yes, I still use it sometimes, when I want a VERY relaxing sound, but they can't compete with today cans.

Bye
Andrea
post #21 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by amartignano
The PX100, as Sennheiser says, has many features in common with the old HD414 (THE FIRST OPEN HEADPHONE!!!), the most known version of the HD414 is black with yellow foams (I have the HD424). So Sennheiser decide to make an old-styling PX100. For me that I loved the sweet musical sound of the HD424 is a love to see this yellow PX100, but for a person who don't know about old Sennheiser probably this retro-style doesn't mean anything...

Andrea
Ah, so the term draws off the legend.
post #22 of 22
I have a pair for sale. $120 shipped, brand new in packaging with warranty through the official dealer in Hong Kong. Paypal only, and only confirmed addresses.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: