Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers › Desktop Amps › Yulong A18 › Yulong A18 Reviews

Yulong A18 Reviews

Jamesdeandoa

WOWZA

Pros: Nice build, nicer sound matches d18 duh

Cons: I totally increased my credit limit to buy this

Well I tried one of these bad boys out and immediately purchased one to match my Yulong D18.  I am now selling more equipment to finance said purchase.  Some people think this is a boring design, I think it is very sexy.  meow.
project86

Reference level amp from Yulong

Pros: Warm, musical, dynamic, and very smooth - the type of amp that you can enjoy for hours on end

Cons: Green power light should have been blue, input selection on the rear panel is not easy to reach

At this point, and on this forum, I don't think Yulong Audio needs much of an introduction by now. While mainstream audiophiledom may have no clue about the brand, HeadFi members know better. We've embraced several of their excellent offerings - especially the D100 DAC. With their latest D18 DAC – the most affordable DAC on the market featuring the ESS Sabre ES9018 chip - they've shown themselves capable of producing a true high-end product while still keeping the price relatively affordable.   Yulong now has a matching headphone amp to accompany the D18. Dubbed the Sabre A18, this amp is a beast. Class A, fully discrete, fully...