Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone › Reviews › soundstige's Review

Solid sounding and even more solidly built

A Review On: Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone

Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone

Rated # 15 in Universal Fit
soundstige
Posted · 19287 Views · 0 Comments

Pros: Fantastic bass in every meaning of the word; mids are still forward and not killed by the bass; build quality is A++; fit for me was great

Cons: Treble is hollow and uninteresting; sound is similar to other contenders at lower prices

Incredible bass in quantity, quality, clarity, everything. Easily as good or better than all other contenders at this price range, I don't care who they are. Midrange still has great presence. Sadly, the treble is kind of crummy, and it made me sell them. The treble is worse quality on the EPH-100 than on the Vsonic GR06, while still having a similar sound signature, and the Vsonic GR06 is 1/3 the price. The EPH-100 perform better in all other aspects, including fit and build quality, but only a little; and the treble issue is too much for me to overlook. I guess I'm a bit of a treble-head.

Comments: