Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone › Reviews › damianmb's Review

Yamaha EPH-100 - Simple Review

A Review On: Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone

Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone

Rated # 20 in Universal Fit
damianmb

Pros: Quality, Details, Tight Bass, Great Isolation, Good Package

Cons: No so confortable tips

Hello All,

First off all this is a very simple review of someone who enjoy listen to music :).

To give you a better idea of my subjectivity I own the following gear:

- Sennheiser HD598
- Cheap Panasonics InEar
- Etymotics MC5
- Panasonic HTX7

- Sennheiser PX-80

- Fiio E5 (I usually don't use it)

I don't listen to electronic, hip-hop, rap or anything similar.

This headphones are really amazing and the price is really good at the same level of SE 215.

The signature is a little warm. Treble is really detailed and the drums are truly enjoyable to listen to. Mids are ok, with acoustic songs this gear really shines. This pair is for enjoying music without losing the detail and also without a booomming bass.

One thing I noticed while listening to Pearl Jam is that I could truly detect the music syncopation, something that on MC5 I cannot notice that easily.

For me these are a superb pair and I really recommend this to everyone. If you have an MC5 and consider to upgrade (I don't like them) in these you will find a tight bass and a lot of details.

Isolation is really good but tips for me are a little uncomfortable maybe because of the Aluminium housing.

You have like 4 tip sizes to chose from (4 or 5), it comes with a carrying case, extension cord and an adapter.

Hope you enjoyed the review!

Comments: