Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Reviews

Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Reviews

Omar717

Decent, but died fairly quickly.

Pros: Good, powerful bass. Attractive, flashy design. Comes with a case. Mids sound ok. Very loud.

Cons: Highs are muted and overall sound tends to the lower frequencies. Sound can leak. Cable feels cheap. Poor comfort.

I originally bought these after my earphones that came with my phone broke. After receiving these I was extremely pleased with the bass: it was boomy, punchy and felt powerful. These were also very loud and I barely had to turn up the volume. If you're into bass then these are great; however the bass seemed a little too overwhelming. The mids were fine but the highs were severely lacking and felt dry and dull. The clarity on these was decent but could be ruined if there was a lot of bass. In terms of comfort they didn't feel too great. I was certainly able to notice them and the large barrel design kind of pressed against the wall of my ear. It wasn't anything horrendous but they...
Rex Capri Sum

Fairly good IEMs

I do not have a a ton of experience with good quality IEMs, so my experience with these may be different than someone else's. I have noticed that these have good bass. Maybe slightly bass heavy, but in a good way, overwhelmingly so. The mids are somewhat weak. And the treble is not very bright. I have definitely heard worse, though. The isolation is fairly good. The only experience I have with high quality IEMs is with my friend's Beats Tour. The isolation is quite as good, but still noticeable. The sound quality in general isn't as good either, but again, the XX's are 1/10 the price. I may not be the best person to give a judgement on the comfort because I have never been able to wear...