Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear

Xtreme Xplosives In Ear

Rated #205 in Universal Fit

I do not have a a ton of experience with good quality IEMs, so my experience with these may be different than someone else's. I have noticed that these have good bass. Maybe slightly bass heavy, but in a good way, overwhelmingly so. The mids are somewhat weak. And the treble is not very bright. I have definitely heard worse, though. The isolation is fairly good. The only experience I have with high quality IEMs is with my friend's Beats Tour. The isolation is quite as good, but still noticeable. The sound quality in general isn't as good either, but again, the XX's are 1/10 the price.
I may not be the best person to give a judgement on the comfort because I have never been able to wear IEMs. That being said, these are definitely not the most comfortable I've ever worn. They aren't terrible, however. I think bearable would be a good word. I do use the silicone headphones that came with the pair.
Overall, I would recommend these headphones if you are looking for a decent sound under $25 USD. And as indicted above, I would say about 3.5 stars in general.
Xtreme Xplosives In Ear
By:

Great stylish headphones for work or play!

BindingWireless Phone Accessory