Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Westone 4R with Removable Cables › Reviews › JohnSantana's Review

Extremely astounded

A Review On: Westone 4R with Removable Cables

Westone 4R with Removable Cables

Rated # 7 in Universal Fit
JohnSantana
Posted · 14334 Views · 1 Comment

Pros: Awesome sound quality and highly comfortable

Cons: Price

Westone W4R, is my most favourite IEM so far, probably one of the best that I have ever tried and worth listening to.
I'm a music lover and been listening to music with earphone and headphone for more than 20 years, to this point, only Westone W4 and W4R truly fascinates me with the performance to play musics beautifully without the ear fatigue.

Combined with the latest STAR tips, this Westone W4R sounds very great for me listening without amplifier (or even with Fiio E11) to MP3 320 kbps and FLAC musics and also Audio CD.

I'm listening to guitar centric music and orchestral musics (Symphonic Metal, Gothic Metal and Unplugged musics), this IEM is truly fantastic.

the only downside is just the price that is quite steep, but rest assured, Westone customer service is one of the best in the world, they will gladly replace your broken IEM with the newer model and send it to you with FedEx even half way round the world.

So be prepared, once you listen to your music with this pair of IEM, you don't want to downgrade or go back to the lower music source, everything must be lossless or Audio CD at least, and so far the only sound quality that can beat this IEM, is only Custom IEM which is way much more expensive than this Universal IEM.

You won't regret investing in this high grade IEM only if you dare to be impressed and uplifted in sound quality standard.

1 Comment:

If you are interested in these IEMs, please contact our office at 212-585-3242. We are currently offering 10% off our IEMs and custom plugs.