Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones Reviews

twister6

VSD3S takes budget headphones to the next level!

Pros: sexy design, removable cables, great sound quality

Cons: proprietary mmcx connector

This is a review of VSonic VSD3S in-ear headphones.   *** As a Disclaimer I would like to mention the following.  Often in my reviews I provide manufacture link if it's available, where unfortunately VSonic doesn't have one yet.  I also get questions where to buy it.  When it comes to budget headphones from Asia, it's not an easy task because of an incredible amount of fake products.  Even on Amazon next to a trusted source, other shady sellers add their listing and people don't pay attention on what they click while looking for the "cheapest" deal.  In my recent review of Pistons 2 headphones, I had people contacting me saying "the one we got sounds...
squallkiercosa

Excellent IEMs carrying an affordable price tag

Pros: Nice Form factor, detachable cables, precise bass response, affordable price, balanced sound without been boring

Cons: Somewhat unnatural sound

This is a work in progress, everytime I listen to them with a different source, there's always something new emerging and changing the overall perspective someway.    Sources used: Macbook Pro, iphone 4s, Fiio e10, Schiit Magni, Ipod Classic This is a personal Unit: Bought at LMUE during pre-sale (excellent customer service btw) Burn-in time: I don’t believe in huge differences, but in order to avoid a debate, I’ve been using it extensively before posting this. Some songs I used: (320kbps and some of them are lossless) Pistol Shrimp - Heart (RoboCLIP Remix) Disclosure - Help Me Lose My Mind (feat. London Grammar) Saux - Fortunate (feat. Timantti) Fever Ray - If I Had A...
Tom22

A Gem Everyone will love! Pick your favorite colours! (Light Blue,Red, Purple, Black or RED&BLUE!

Pros: gorgeous design, great isolation, detachable cables, enjoyable, warm, smooth sound, Affordable

Cons: housing a bit big, cable is lacking strain reliefs at key areas, and proprietory MMCX connectors (waiting for stock to be released to the public)

My video review for those interested:   The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of $45-50) were tuned with the Westone 4R in mind ($499 earphone with 4 Balanced Armatures). Now I, myself have not tried the Westone 4R, but I can say that VSONIC proved yet again, that you can get great sound at an affordable price (as they have achieved time and time again with their GR07, VSD1/1S, Gr06 and many more).   Accessories: This is where I think Vsonic had disappointed me a bit. They come with: 1 soft carrying pouch (very smooth to touch) 3 sets of single flange eartips 1...