Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › VSONIC VSD1S › VSONIC VSD1S Reviews

VSONIC VSD1S Reviews

IEMagnet01

The sound takes me to special places. Transcendent.

Pros: most articulate sub $100.00 bass I ever heard, buttery smooth mids, beautifully airy with WC clarity

Cons: stock tips, fit might be a bit negligible to some, smoothed out treble

I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that is priced below $50.00, you get something tuned to compete with above $100.00 IEM's. Within a few hours, I realized that my VSD1S sounded as accurate and sonically equal to my dual FXT90! Though the FXT90's revealed more details in your music, and had greater instrument separation and timbre ability, the sheer SMOOTHNESS of the mids and the bass simply stood equal to the FXT90's, due to the aggressive mid nature of the 90's, and the lack of smoothness in the sound of those dual carbon drivers....
Zelda

The Special one from VSONIC

Pros: Great sound for the price. Unique and special tuning. Fun and very musical.

Cons: Stock eartips. Need to be worn upwards for best fit and comfort but channels are swapped.

REVIEW: VSONIC VSD1-S       Specs:  Driver: 11mm Driver units  Rated Impedance: 32 Ohm Sensitivity: 110 dB Frequency Response: 10-22000 Hz Distortion: <2%  Channel Balance: < 3 dB Rated Power: 10 mW Maximum Input power: 50 mW Plug: 3.5mm dual channel plug Cable: 1.30 TPU Cable, 4 X 20 core high purity silver plated wires +/- 3%     Build & Design: The overall build quality is quite good. The oval-shaped earpieces are made of plastic, but feel sturdy enough. The silver colored cable, while a bit thin, is soft and not very tangle-prone. It's ended in an L-plug. The special feature is the...