Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › VSONIC GR99 › VSONIC GR99 Reviews

VSONIC GR99 Reviews

kaixax555

What an ideal budget mainstream in-ear should be

Pros: Attractive design, generous selection of tips, great packaging, strong bass, mids are welll done despite bass being the driving force

Cons: No cable cinch, mediocre isolation

I bought this as a gift to my sister on her birthday. She lent it to me for a while so that I can test it to see how it is like. Delivery: I really have to applaud Lendmeurears for their wonderful service. Having bought from them before I am pretty impressed. Furthermore delivery was really quick, for my order arrived within two days (for I live in Singapore), to be honest I was expecting 3 to 4 days for handling and sorting in the delivery centre. Packaging: Reallyy beautiful and good looking packaging. Dunu is the best one I have seen so far for a China based company, but this comes close. From the package you can see the GR99 in its full glory along with a generous selection of...