Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › VSONIC GR07 MKII › VSONIC GR07 MKII Reviews

VSONIC GR07 MKII Reviews

tzjin

VSONIC GR07 MKII Review: 100% All Natural Sound

Pros: Balanced sound, comfortable fit, fantastic cable, great build quality

Cons: Does not come with a hard case

I received my GR07 MK2 a few weeks back, and they have gone through the hundreds of hours supposedly required for burning in their bio-cellulase drivers. Having gotten over my new toy effect, I still enjoy them immensely, so I figured it’s time for my first review. This is modeled after the reviews of legends like |Joker| and Swimsonny. I hope this helps you as much as they have helped me. Enjoy!       Packaging and Accessories   As you may have heard, Vsonic has dropped the heavy packing that arrived with the GR04’s and early first-gen GR07’s. The new case is slim and minimalistic, and distinctly classy. I got mines used from a fellow head-fier...
Loquah

A great all-rounder and incredible value

Pros: Neutral sound signature, good details, great performance for the price, moderate impedance makes them versatile with different sources

Cons: Fit took a while to get right with adjustable nozzles / square housings. Cable guides are bulky and without them the cable sometimes falls off my ears

I've written a full, more detailed review here: Passion For Sound   In summary though, the GR07 MkIIs are a brilliant earphone for the money. The only other IEM which I find comparable for the price is the HiFiMan Re-272 which is now no longer available. The GR07 holds its own against the Re-272s and actually out-performs it in terms of total frequency balance (the GR07 has the bass response that the Re-272 lacks). Of course, if you like more colouration in your sound, you'll probably prefer other IEMs so when I'm saying how great the GR07 is, I'm referring to it as being a great performer for balanced / neutral sound.   The sound the of GR07s is refined, clean...