Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Wireless › VOXOA HD Wireless Headphones › VOXOA HD Wireless Headphones Reviews

VOXOA HD Wireless Headphones Reviews

project86

A solid Bluetooth headphone at a reasonable price

Pros: Pleasingly fun signature, comfortable, seems well built

Cons: Bass could be a bit much at times, midrange distant for some music, sounds worse when used with a cable (which bypasses the onboard DSP)

When a new company called Voxoa contacted me about reviewing their new Bluetooth headphones, I was this close to turning them down. I had no idea who Voxoa was but the very idea of a wireless headphone seemed rather unnecessary to me. When I listen to headphones, I'm usually sitting right next to my audio rack. Or maybe I'm using my iPad or an Android tablet - which is either in my hands or propped up a few feet in front of me. None of these situations involve me needing freedom from a cable. But it's been a while since I tried a wireless headphone so I figured I might see how things have evolved in recent years; I agreed to check out the Voxoa product.   The last few...
pro1137

Detailed and fun, but severely lacks midrange

Pros: Bluetooth range, battery life, soundstage, comfort, lightweight, versatile, comfort

Cons: Lack of midrange, included cable is a bit short

The VOXOA V33X HD Wireless headphones are VOXOA's first foray into the audio world.These portable headphones feature Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, which brings about oodles of features.  Package - The V33X comes in a nice box. Inside, are the headphones, which are between a few pieces of plastic to keep them in place, and a smaller box that contains the pouch and cables. The presentation is rather simplistic, but it maintains a hint of elegance to it, with its black and white color scheme.   [[SPOILER]]  Accessories - Carrying pouch, USB to Mini USB charging cable, 3.5mm cable for wired use  [[SPOILER]]  Design / Build - The V33X has a relatively simple design. It's made almost entirely out...
kimvictor

Good semi-audiophile portable

Pros: Great features and usability as well as decent sound.

Cons: Cable, mic.

Read my full review! http://www.head-fi.org/t/686221/new-voxoa-hd-wireless-headphones-thread-bluetooth-4-0-nfc-16-hours-of-battery