Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers › Portable Amps › Vorzuge VorzAMP PURE II › Vorzuge VorzAMP PURE II Reviews

Vorzuge VorzAMP PURE II Reviews

shigzeo

PURE II - possibly the purest portable headphone amp yet

Pros: Sound quality, sound quality, sound quality, low noise floor, amazing stereo separation, perfect gain stage

Cons: Battery life, odd gain selector positions, horribly bright lamp

I'm such a newb. Pretty sure I should have uploaded image for the PURE II from Vorz├╝ge's website. I used the one I took. I hope that doesn't wreck this review. Coincidentally (and also quite obviously) this is my first time adding a new product. And, I tried posting this before, but got it by mistake, into the PURE I box. MODS: feel free to kill me or the old thread.   Anyways, onto the review:   I did my best not to effuse about the PURE II at ohm image. I think I got away pretty clean. I did not get away from the PURE II though. And though I have several camera lenses to shoot rather meticulously for some relentlessly hounding magazines, I cannot get...