Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers › Portable Amps › Vorzuge VorzAMP PURE II › Vorzuge VorzAMP PURE II Reviews

Vorzuge VorzAMP PURE II Reviews

shigzeo

PURE II - possibly the purest portable headphone amp yet

Pros: Sound quality, sound quality, sound quality, low noise floor, amazing stereo separation, perfect gain stage

Cons: Battery life, odd gain selector positions, horribly bright lamp

I'm such a newb. Pretty sure I should have uploaded image for the PURE II from Vorz├╝ge's website. I used the one I took. I hope that doesn't wreck this review. Coincidentally (and also quite obviously) this is my first time adding a new product. And, I tried posting this before, but got it by mistake, into the PURE I box. MODS: feel free to kill me or the old thread.   Anyways, onto the review:   I did my best not to effuse about the PURE II at ohm image. I think I got away pretty clean. I did not get away from the PURE II though. And though I have several camera lenses to shoot rather meticulously for some relentlessly hounding magazines, I cannot get...
dnun8086

Smooth Buttery Goodness !

Pros: Smooth, Detailed sound

Cons: Battery life and Price ?

After reading so much and so little about this beast I decided to take a leap of faith and purchase, when I saw it of the forum for a respectable price it was an opportunity not to be missed.   Sound Impressions   I had a rough idea what I was expecting to hear when I first plugged this thing in, maybe the reason I felt a touch underwhelmed by my initial experience. Sure it didn't do anything wrong but there wasn't anything to justify what I was hearing was any better than other portables I've owned. So after plugging in to variable sources I eventually found some amazing synergy between a family member's iPhone 5 and the Vorzuge wow. I started hearing details with more life...