Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › V-Moda Vibe Earbuds (Gunmetal Black) › V-Moda Vibe Earbuds (Gunmetal Black) Reviews

V-Moda Vibe Earbuds (Gunmetal Black) Reviews

DubHead

Amazing

Pros: Awesome earphones.

Cons: The buds are easy to loose

Excellent earphones. These are the first gen buds and are simply amazing.
canonlp

Decent but not without Flaws!

Pros: Solid and heavy headphone

Cons: Headphone Jack design, Weak cable

I purchased these headphones way back when they were still expensive. It was my first pair of IEM's and I was quite happy with them. After using them for a few years, the actual headphone jack connector came loose from the casing that holds it. So right now it is just dangling around. I have not done anything to harm them, they have just become loose from many tugs and pulls. The design of the straight headphone jack is just not as strong as the angled ones. Also, the cable showed rips along the seams of the cable. I temporarily fixed it with a black rubber solvent. Other than those flaws, the sound is pretty decent, with it focusing more on the low end. I listen to only rock and...
TheGame21x

The V-Moda Vibes Are Sonically Decent And Are Easily Outperformed in Their Price Range

Pros: Comfortable design, Low microphonics, Wide soundstage

Cons: Bass is Muddy and uncontrolled, Mids can sound washed out at times,

Introduction   Shortly after I received my RE0s, I happened to be browsing eBay for a new pair of Bass-Freq earbuds because as much as I liked my RE0s, I wanted to replace my outgoing Bass-Freq earbuds because I liked their bass response when listening to certain music. During that time, I came across an auction for a pair of V-Moda Vibe IEMs for $30 (open-box) and I jokingly asked my father if he’d like to split the price with me. To my surprise, he said yes and I went ahead and ordered them. Having prior experience with V-Moda’s products, I was curious to see how the big brothers to the inexpensive Bass-Freq earbuds sounded in comparison.   Technical...