Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › On-Ear › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 › Reviews › rasnum's Review

I've been searching for years and I'm so happy now!

A Review On: V-MODA Crossfade M-80

V-MODA Crossfade M-80

Rated # 1 in On-Ear
rasnum

Pros: everything!

Cons: still breaking in, a touch of a rattle with jazz horns at high volume

I love the sound. I love the sound. I love the sound.

I can listen to anything on these headphones and they sound clear, never fatiguing, and never anoying. The bass is there and it is just enough. I'm very happy when I hook it up to spotify with high quality. I'm waiting on the E17 to see how I can adjust the make the bass a little heavier and the treble a touch more extended. I'm very happy though-and I still have to burn them in. Can't wait for the E17 to come in the mail.

Nice, im getting the e17 too
The E17 makes the sound even more clear and forward, but very nice and rich. I think it helps in the volume department more than the sound quality. Spotify->macbook pro->E17->M80. I skipped through a ton of music last night and I would say the combo is fantastic. You can crank the E17's gain to max and volume to 50/60 and keep the macbook at half volume-I believe that is the goldilock setting.
e17 with treble +4 is the teets.
Yeh amp is for volume and dac for sound quality