Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 › Reviews › Boggieeiggob's Review

Really quite good.

A Review On: V-MODA Crossfade M-100

V-MODA Crossfade M-100

Boggieeiggob

Pros: Clear sound, strong but not-bleeding bass, distinct highs, sturdy and good looking design

Cons: bass vents leak sound easily, pads warm up your ears a lot,

My first ever 'good' headphones which I bought off ebay for £170. Or in other words, better-than-apple-earbuds-and-better-than-skullcandy's, so I can't write much of a review.

Really fantastic. I'm not a basshead but these are pretty damn good for bass but I use these to listen to all sorts of pop, alternative and classical. If you're in a quiet space then the sound really is very sharp and the audio-imaging (closest i can describe it) is so huge, it genuinely blew me away; played my music in a completely different light.

Not so great for anything active, like walking for more than 30 mins straight or sports etc (duh, they're not sports headphones ;D) but really, the pads do warm up your head and ears quite a lot, which kinda causes a little discomfort and sometimes, even after adjusting, the headphones can feel like they clamp a little, but nothing major.

All in all, a great pair of headphones and a good price. (especially for the price I got them for ^^)

Comments: