Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 › Reviews › Sultan89's Review

The only headphone you ever need

A Review On: V-MODA Crossfade M-100

V-MODA Crossfade M-100

Sultan89

Pros: Literally everything about it.

Cons: I can't fault anything, sorry.

The M-100s are seriously THE BEST headphone I have ever owned. I can't fault these things in any way at all. They have held up significantly well with a lot of wear and the occasional tug on the cord or drop (owned them for just under a year now).

They are essentially a ridiculously good looking tank that sits around your ears. Ok so they have great looks and build quality, that must mean the sound takes a hit and isn't as good. Well...I only left the best to last, the bass is perfect, just prominent enough to give you that oomph without sacrificing the mids or highs.
If electronic music would be the majority of music you listen to these cans are for you. And if you don't listen to that much EDM, than I still would recommend them over anything else. I have no problems when I listen to Tool or indie rock. Seriously, these are the best purchase I have ever made out of my entire life of purchasing. 6 out of 5 stars!

Oh wait, I do have one issue about them...It's that I don't have a second pair in the white. Soon...soon...

Comments: