Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Unique Melody SE530x6 › Unique Melody SE530x6 Reviews

Unique Melody SE530x6 Reviews

Mimouille

Good improvement over the Shure Flagship

Pros: Nice bass, very smooth vocals, and large soundstage

Cons: Trebble could be more extended. Separation more or less good depending on tracks. Sound sometimes a bit veiled.

If you are a fan of the Shure sound and have a broken pair of Shure SE530, or would like to try custom IEM but stay with a familiar sound signature and not spend 1000$ right away, the SE530x6 is the way to go. I am having a hard time finding anything wrong with them as I do not have better customs, but they challenge the best headphones I have (ATH ES10). These IEMs are quite easy to drive, and will sound very nice straight out of a Cowon player (though they sound better out of my iBasso DX100).       Besides, if you have them reshelled by UM (which I totally recommend), you will be guaranteed awesome craftsmanship, great service (with Stephen Guo).  ...