Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom › Unique Melody Miracle › Unique Melody Miracle Reviews

Unique Melody Miracle Reviews

Showing 10 5-star reviews (see all 14 reviews)

Jeremypsp

Still one of the best out there at 2016

Pros: Sound quality, build quality and fit.

Cons: Expensive but it's good to the point they actually feel value for the money

I have owned the UM Miracle for about 2 months now, I have bought them from Stereo Singapore and I have to say the service overall is great and altogether it took roughly 4 weeks to arrive after sending in my impressions. It is good dealing with Stereo as hassles such as having to mail your own impressions and handling the shipping is negated and the price they charged is also much cheaper than the online price of US$1049 and on top of that I got a 10% discount which was sweet. For the the customisations I have went with the classic transparent with midnight blue/wine red tips.   Source wise I use them with my Sony Walkman A16 and iPod Touch 5th generation without use of an...
dh1011

Incredible.

Pros: sound stage, bass, comfort, clarity

Cons: non-visceral bass (as expected with BA drivers)

I have been using these for well over 18 months now. I was extremely hesitant to spend this much money on a pair of IEMs, however I can say with absolute certainty that they are worth every cent.    The sound quality achieved with a good AMP/DAC and these cIEMs just can't be overstated - they are phenomenal. In particular I really enjoy these for listening to music concerts or classical music - the wide sound stage really makes you feel like you are there. Close your eyes and the real world just disappears and you are in the front row. It's the best cure for stress.   After 18 months of putting these through their paces, I would expect any flaws to have presented...
project86

The best custom IEM I've ever heard

Pros: Amazingly deep hard hitting bass but still well controlled, top notch sound in every area, great value compared to competition

Cons: Still have to ship your impressions overseas

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/524282/review-unique-melody-miracle-6-driver-custom-iem   That's my full review. In summary: These are simply the best customs, and possibly the best headphones of any type, that I have ever heard. I prefer it to my JH13pro due to it's better deep bass response and more natural tone.   These sound great paired with a simple portable DAP. But when driven by a high end source and amplification, they respond by becoming world class performers. They remind me more of my Sony R10 than any other headphone I've heard, but with better bass and a much smaller price. I wish more people had the pleasure of experiencing these.
Loquah

Absolutely spectacular (with the right source)

Pros: Incredible sound at every frequency, comfort, isolation, presentation of sound

Cons: Customer service, fit issues at first (due to impressions, not the product itself)

I bought these back in October and have only been able to enjoy them in the last couple of weeks (i.e. from late April 2013 after ordering in October 2012). I can't stress enough how important it is to get the impressions done perfectly the first time around.   My experience was unfortunately tainted by extremely variable customer service, but the product speaks for itself and is worth the wait. The sound is just magic - beautifully balanced across the whole frequency range, plenty of impact in the bass without any negative impact into other frequencies, and a brilliant soundstage that extends high, low and wide.   The Miracles are definitely susceptible to influence...
Saraguie

Unique Melody Miracle

Pros: Clear sound, great extension, lots of separation, well made, good looking.

Cons: Customs are not for everyone.

Fantastic IEM and without a doubt one of the best available on the market today.
noobandroid

CIEM at it's cleanest

Pros: Very balanced sound

Cons: Lousy cable build

The CIEM itself projects a near perfect sound, with all treble mid bass equally distributed, soundstage not very appealing, suits studio musics. Cable needs to be changed, as it tends to tangle so much, and the twist loosens up after some time
maguire

Unique Melody Miracle

Pros: Quite possibly the best Custom on the market

Cons: None

Just a sheer joy to Listen to, UM's Flagship will certainly provide even the fussiest ears a wonderfull experience with any genre of Music thrown at it. Even better still, step up the source & amp and Miracle will also upscale accordingly. Its a winner all the way.....