Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom › Unique Melody Miracle › Unique Melody Miracle Reviews

Unique Melody Miracle Reviews

Showing 4 4-star reviews (see all 14 reviews)

Mimouille

Classic top quality CIEM, still excellent

Pros: Huge soundstage with airy sound, controlled and detailed bass, great balance overall

Cons: Mids could be more engaging, but are still very good.

Hi everybody,   As promised, this is my modest review / take on the Unique Melody Miracle. I am by no means a professional reviewer, nor do I know how to use the precise terms to qualify sound, so I will just describe what I hear. I have strictly no technical background, I just love music and iems.   First of all, a little reminder of how pretty they are :)     Equipement used for the review:   I have listened to over 30-40 albums in all genres, encoded in 16/44 and 24/44 flac over the past four month on my rig, and a few hours more to conduct this review. The rig is the following: DX100 > ALO Audio SXC22 mini to mini > Tralucent T1...
lin0003

Absolutely Spectacular

Pros: Sound Quality, Customisation, Build Quality, Isolation

Cons: **CUSTOMER SERVICE**, Quite Expensive but Priced Appropriately, Sound Signature may not be for you.

Here is my rather long review. I hope you enjoy it: Copy and pasted from here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/668455/unique-melody-miracle-6-ba-ciem-review   A while ago, when I was in a dilemma (mind you, it was a good dilemma) of choosing what CIEM to get, I read many reviews on the UM Miracle, JH13, ES5, JH16 and the Rooth LS8. Of those, I narrowed it down to the Miracles, JH13 and LS8 since I was after a more balanced sound signature. I then eliminated the Rooth since there were no local dealers in Australia and they seemed a bit too treble heavy for me. The JH13 and UM Miracle both looked like exceptional CIEMs and there were certainly very much hype surrounding those two,...
Whizz

A Poised Little Gem

Pros: Admirably poised sound signature

Cons: Price?!

If I could use one word to describe the sound of UM Miracle it would be Poised. Feed any genre of music to it, and the Miracle will present it with an admirably poised manners. The balance of the frequency from top to bottom, the natural tone and clarity presented in an immersive soundstage really gives me the cloud nine listening experience, and the fact that this is an IEM means I can have this listening experience with me everywhere I go. Overall this is one of the best sounding audio gear that I’ve experienced to date and will definitely remain so for years to come.   Full detailed...