Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO Reviews

Ultrasone DJ1 PRO Reviews

Parall3l

Not the best choice as an entry to higher end audio

Pros: Detachable cables, plastic seems tough, rugged case, GREAT soundstage, sexy

Cons: not the most comfortable cans ever, pads can get hot, was expecting more bass

I bought these as my entry to higher end audio on my birthday. I guess I should have bought the HFI-580 instead because they don't have as much bass I was expecting. (saving up for a PRO900 should fix that) The soundstage on these are great, I thought it was my mum calling me during the demo CD where they had some background speech playing. The cans do not clamp my head hard enough, and the size of my head is considered to be above average. I can feel the headband moving slightly when I'm moving my head. These cans are very sexy although they are pretty big. The cable included is gold plated and very thick, I'm sure I can use the wires to strangle someone if necessary (not that I plan...