Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Case › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Case Reviews

iamvincent

the crossing line

Pros: Black Friday price, premium quality

Cons: comfort, line tangle, accessories

Well, I got this on Black Friday 2010 for below $100, what can I say, this thing is worth beyond every dollar I spent for me thanks to dramatic drop of the price. This guy is currently tagged at $250 price range.   So, here is what I wanna say: this headphone is probably too good for me All I have is a Sony extender which connects my Triple Fi 10 to my Asus Xonar DX as far as I listen, I can often hear the background gitter due to electric interference from the sound card. I did exactly what a HTPC does not want to do: Beefy Power Supply, Tower Heatsink, Multiple fans and Hard-Drives, GTX 460 Hawk (2 fans), and therefore I often suffer from the Ttzzz sound from this...
alyanm

ONe of the best universal IEMs I've tried

Pros: Great bass, full sound, good construction.

Cons: Fat tube doesn't fit in small ears too good

Its been a while, I had a pair of these which inspired me to buy my UE 11 Pros because I liked the sound but I couldn't get the darn things to stay in my ears!  The problem being that my ear canals are a flattened S shape which is non-conducive to universal IEMs in general.  Since these LE 10s are thicker than a Shure 530 they were especially hard to get in my ears, and they wouldn't stay there.  That's why I only where custom IEMs now -- these are probably good for someone with large ear canals.
kyo9112

BEST NON CUSTOM I EVER HEARD!

Pros: GREAT SOUND GREAT ISOLATION

Cons: its hard to fit my ear. until now

YOU MAYBE THINK IM MAD WHEN ISAY I PAID $280 for this.   but its the REAL price inChina   hardly have cons. I think its better than WEstone UM3X
yooss

How much I wanted to love these...

How much I wanted to like these... I just can't. Coming from the analytical and clean sound from the RE-Zeros, I wanted to give a critical listen, but despite the fit and isolation being very good(as opposed to many others), I couldn't like the sound and had to put it down.   One of my friends is a TF10 fan, so I wanted to trust him and listen to these for a prolonged period to at least get used to the sound signature, but I just couldn't. Bass is all muddy and bloated, treble is aggressive, vocals are far away and I can't hear them(but with ear piercing sibilance), and on top of that imaging is not what I should be hearing from a $500 gear(yes, it is $500 here).  ...
Soundmangt4

Stunning audio

Pros: Clarity, precision, build quality.

Cons: Comfort and fit

As a sound engineer, I am fussy about audio and the UE Triple Fi 10's have made me a happy man. Right out of the box they sound fantastic, despite a slight problem with fitment. After a short play with the different buds, I settled on the Comply buds and they provided a decent seal. Overall they are great, and I use them for listening enjoyment direct from my iPod, and also mixing on my laptop, and the resulting mixes prove the Triple Fi's are a good reference! Now I just need to get some ACS custom moulds for them!