Perfect Fit and Perfect Sounding

A Review On: Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Case

Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Case

Rated # 5 in Universal Fit
IEMagnet
Posted · 19312 Views · 1 Comment

Pros: clarity and instrument separation. bass. highs are superba!

Cons: lacks transparency with mp3's even 320. ever so slight sibilance in the vocals sometimes

I must have HUGE ear canals, because with the large silicone tips provided in the box, I got a perfect fit with an impeccable seal! Now i simply get the most amazing sounds ever from an IEM i've owned, and i've owned MANY! I must amend to say that the simply stellar sound quality extends to FLAC (lossless) sources. The TF 10's tend to struggle a bit with mp3's. Even the 320 and V0 quality files. You lose about 10-20% of the sound stage and depth with mp3 files. Still....worth every penny, and I must laugh at those who complain about it being a bad fit or uncomfortable ect ect. I sleep with mine in. As i stated earlier I got an impeccable fit. I love my TF 10's. Now on to the Sennheiser IE80's and Westone 4's.

1 Comment:

Personally, I think these IEMs sound good, but the build quality is so appalling as to make them a complete waste of money. My first pair had failed bass drivers within a few months. I had to wait over three months to get them replaced under warranty. The replacements quite literally fell to pieces. The glue holding them together failed on one. Couldn't face the faff of replacement after extensively being fobbed off by UE support. Binned. Total waste of 250 GBP. WILL NEVER BUY ULTIMATE EARS AGAIN. Cheap, Chinese junk.