TF10s are worth at least 150

A Review On: Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Case

Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Case

Rated # 5 in Universal Fit
turimbar1

Pros: punchy bass, good extension in both bass and treble, excellent isolation, warm, easy to drive, good build quality

Cons: warm, not as analytical as others, weird fit for some

I really like them, they are not as crisp as my sennys and the soundstage is more narrow (to be expected from iems) but their bass is noticeably better (it extends much better) and they are very enjoyable to listen to, I do not think there is any "burn in" time on them because of the armature drivers, but I will continue listening to see if anything changes. Also the sound insolation works quite well and I notice details I never have before because I assumed I was hearing outside noises on my open cans (the tapping of someones foot on a recording of chopins "revolutionary etude") so that is pretty cool. They are not as analytical as sennheisers notoriously are, but they warm without the exaggerated bass and thin treble that grados sometimes suffer from (I cannot stand it personally, it was grating, sr80s).

I am sorry I cannot compare it to any other iem, but the closest iems Ive heard are bose, so I dont even bother.

the size and shape does not bother me at all because I have large earholes so they fit fine, although I have a bit of trouble figuring out how to angle them in my ear sometimes.

Comments: