My Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Pro Experience

A Review On: Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Case

Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Case

Rated # 5 in Universal Fit
marvinong
Posted · 27767 Views · 1 Comment

Pros: Flashy Packaging, Nice 'gun-metal-blue' finish, Unparalleled Sound Quality

Cons: Build Quality, Prone to puncturing

My Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Experience with Pics and Video!

Overall impression:

A+= Packaging
A+ =Look
A+=  Sound

FBuild Quality

Gravely disappointed with the build quality. I already have puncture points on both wires. But SQ was greatPictures and Video after the Jump.

Finally, today was the day that my TF10s came. I was anxious to see if they had arrived yet so I checked Air21's tracking page. Very accurate actually. It tells you where your package is, and how many transfers its gone through.

They came in an Air 21 package

Great Packaging

TF10s!

Backside

Candy Case Contents

TF10s out of the box

HERE COME THE PUNCTURES Tsk Tsk

Sadly, that was the unit I got. Sir Leo called me regarding warranty but said it would still be in the U.S. and would take time. Replacement wires cost 40 dollars. :/. The build quality ruined my day... but overall, the TF10s are great. A partner for my other IEMs.

and finally,

Video Link of Unboxing and Review by Yours Truly. Please do check it out and comment, sirs! :)

1 Comment:

While the puncture points are dissapointing, I can't see how they affect use of them. The cable as a whole is really trashy, I purchased these expecting to replace it. Thats the thing-its removable. Though I haven't gotten around to buying new ones yet, I've heard sunricky's cables really bring out the mids, as well as being of better build quality. Check out his Dark Lord cables on ebay.