Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Ultimate Ears 400 › Ultimate Ears 400 Reviews

Ultimate Ears 400 Reviews

Slashfury99

It's actually not as bad as I originally thought, except...

Pros: Balanced and warm, bass not overwhelming, smooth mids and trebles, isolation

Cons: Tips are loose and comes off easily, cable a bit obnoxious, buttons hard to click, sibilant

This is sort of a mini review.   Overall the sound and build quality are pretty okay. I like the smooth and balanced sound signature these in-ears have. The soundstage isn't too wide or high but it's acceptable. There is sibilance on high notes but with lower volumes it's okay. Bass is not overly powerful but still leaves impact and the mids and trebles are smooth and clear.   I like the sound they give, but there are a few things that bugs me. The tips are loosely fitted, they would easily come off or slip off when your not careful. I already lost a pair of them due to my carelessness. You just have to be aware when you put them on or off. The cable is slightly...