Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 Reviews

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 Reviews

rudi0504

Tralucent universal 1+2 is the natural and neutral I ever heard

Pros: Very good sound quality like you hear from bookshelf at home rigs

Cons: No contra , my suggestion could be better if smaller than my silver cable now , only for cosmetic

Hi all my head fi ers friends The first time I heard my 1+2 plus was impressed me the soundstage so big like I hear from home rigs. The separation is very good , that I can imagine where the Sanger and the orchestra like to be there in live concert hall. The transparency is top notch The natural and neutral iem I have heard, if your rigs set up increase the sound quality from 1+2 increase too Follow your set up My portable set up as follow Source : iPhone 4 s Dac : class - dB and class solo old Dac amp : : go dap x LME upgrade version Amp : alo Rx 3 B , RSA intruder and RS 71 B upgrade version Iems : Tralucent 1+2 with silver cable Fit ear 334 with alo scx 24 upgrade cable ( sold ) Fit...
VisceriousZERO

The 1plus2, How does it stack with the current reigning champion, the 334?

Welcome, one and all, to the V-ZERO impressions extraordinaire! Today we have a heavyweight bout, and the card is as follows:   On the Blue Corner, in sleek black and rigid 000 cables, the FitEar To Go! 334! On the Red Corner, in black with a nice and less rigid (+1 already!) Gold Cable, the Tralucent 1plus2!   No hitting below the belt! FIGHT!     Kidding aside, here are my impressions (this is with the Tralucent out-of-the-box and the FitEars with a lot of me time already, mind you all.)   Before the music: I thought the FitEars were huge but the Tralucents just make them feel TINY as HECK. Even the cable is huge! Also on...
lee730

Tralucent 1Plus2 Universal Fit Custom IEM

Pros: Amazing bass, intimate mids, detailed and non-fatiguing treble, spacious sound-stage

Cons: None, well it may be a tad pricey but well woth it's weight IMO

Introduction: The Tralucent 1Plus2 is an amazing IEM. I wasn't expecting it to sound this good. At the time I also had the AKG3003 on hand and directly compared them for a couple weeks. It was apparent within hours of listening to the 1Plus2 that I vastly preferred it to the AKGs. I kept thinking to myself, are the AKGs more detailed? That wasn't the case at all. They are on par in detail with each other just that the AKGs are brighter giving you a false sense of detail at times. It's all there on the Tralucents yet you don't get the fatigue of long listening sessions. At least that is the case for me.The Tralucents also play better with more genres than the AKGs do so they are more...