Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom › The Custom Art - Music One › The Custom Art - Music One Reviews

The Custom Art - Music One Reviews

AmberOzL

Possibly the best value in Custom-IEM world.

Pros: Balanced sound, connections between lows-mids-highs, inexpensive, beyond excellent custom service, fit + finish

Cons: A little more bass rumble could be good, dynamics are lacking compared to higher end models

I have Music One for a while now, I already wrote some impressions in the Custom Art thread in here. So I decided to combine them and do a proper review. It is a little gem that punches way above its price point, so definitely deserves a review in my view.   Starting with the design. Single BA per side, silicone earpieces, permanent or optional detachable cable (with a little extra cost). Mine uses the detachable system. It is an industry standard 2 pins configuration so if you are willing to use any aftermarket cable, it is not gonna be a problem for you. Also I should add the earpieces have horn nozzle system. You can choose between black, clear and white cable options. I chose...