Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › TFTA-2100-2V1S (1V) › TFTA-2100-2V1S (1V) Reviews

TFTA-2100-2V1S (1V) Reviews

mark2410

TFTA-2100-2V1S Review

Pros: Bass

Cons: Bass

TFTA-2100-2V1S Review   Brief version is at the end     Thanks to TFTA.EU for the sample.    First impressions:  Well my first thought is this thing needs a better name because I can’t see any one remembering it.  My second is that these very much are reminiscent of the Denon C751 to look at and I can see a comparison coming.  Actually given some of the crazy stuff I’ve read about these it makes me wonder just what sort of stuff they should be getting compared to.  The box isn’t very inspiring and I’m a touch disappointed that they have no case which I think any £100 IEM ought to.   First listen and what instantly...
Davros1975

Impressive!

Pros: Great price, excellent sound quality, great frequency response/sound-stage, superb build quality and comfortable too!

Cons: Straight plug, L-R signs are a little hard to see

Design: Sleek and modern design. The cable is of a good quality and length, with a straight plug (I would have liked to have seen an L-shaped one). The L-R signs on the earphones are a little hard to see. The overall look and feel is expensive/quality, yet subtle/discreet.   Build: Superb build quality. The like I have never seen before. These earphones are robust, yet very lightweight. They feel incredibly comfortable in the ear. You often forget that you are even wearing them!   Sound: You will not be disappointed! Pile-driving bass. Very prominent, but tight and dry. Warm and realistic mid-range. Life-like vocals and guitars. Crisp, clean treble.  ...