Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear ›  Telefunken TH-140 Review  ›  Telefunken TH-140 Review Reviews

Telefunken TH-140 Review Reviews

TheGame21x

Way Better Than Starbucks

Pros: Fun, Entertaining Sound Signature, Inexpensive,

Cons: A Bit Sibilant At Times, Bass Might be Too Big For Some, Smallish Carrying Case

Full disclosure: I received these for free from Topdogheadphones after my review won a DUNU Tai-Chi review contest. I was offered a prize valued at £35 and I chose the Telefunken TH-140 and was asked if I could review them as well and I accepted. Introduction Telefunken isn’t a name I’ve often heard in the headphone business. In fact, before receiving these, I hadn’t heard it at all. Well, not associated with the headphone market, that is. I’ve certainly heard the Telefunken name before, a German company known for their televisions and vacuum tubes but this is the first time I know of that they’ve gotten involved in the in ear monitor market.   As I stated earlier,...
mark2410

Telefunken TH-140 Quick Review

Pros: Tremendously good sound quality, cheap, great openness.

Cons: Visually interesting, a bit over dramatic and enthusiastic.

Telefunken TH-140 Quick Review   Full review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/653931/telefunken-th-140-review   Thanks to Topdogheadphones for the sample.   Brief:  A new bargain King?   Price:  £35   Specification:      Driver Unit: 10mm speaker, Impedence: 16Ohm +/- 15%, Sound pressure level: 100dB +/- 3 dB at 1kHz, Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz, Rated Power Input: 20mW, Maximum Input Power: 60mW   Accessories:  6 pairs of tips (3 thick, 3 thin) and a rather interesting triangular case.   Build Quality:  Seems pretty good, I particularly like...