Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › TASCAM TH02-B Closed-Back Stylish Headphone, Black

TASCAM TH02-B Closed-Back Stylish Headphone, Black

Rated #292 in Over-Ear

Pros: Clear presentation. Beautiful mids and highs. Solid. Great sound stage. CHEAP

Cons: 3m cable unsuitable for portable use. Bulky. Sub-par isolation. Stock pads sucks

I just got mine yesterday and boy am i impressed.

At first I noticed that the pads are quite uncomfortable, reminds me a lot of the material used in the JVC S500.

I immediately stuffed rolled tissue paper under the pads and this made the headphone much much more comfortable.

So comfy that I could wear it for hours without problem.

When it comes to the sound, it is surprisingly very well balanced and clear !

The mids and highs are just the right amount and are very clear, although it may miss some fine details that a higher end headphone will present, it is certainly above average for its price point.

The bass although a tad bit weaker than I would like, is still quite satisfying and I wouldn't categorize it as anemic.

Bass heads would probably be unsatisfied with it but most people would appreciate the linear frequency response in my opinion.

The thing that stood out to me the most however was the sound stage. It was as if I was wearing an open back headphone and at the same time, it has the same problems with an open back in a way that it doesn't isolate much noise.

For the price this is truly a stellar headphone, I'm very happy with them :D

With its very solid build this is going to be my headphone for on the go now.

I feel that I can toss these around without damaging them.

TASCAM TH02-B Closed-Back Stylish Headphone, Black
By:

TASCAM’s new TH-02 closed-back, stylish headphone delivers a sound you have to hear to believe, and at a low price you can’t ignore. TASCAM spent over a year comparing technologies, designs and methods to provide you with an amazing $100 dollar headphone for less than a third of the cost. The sensitivity and frequency response of the TH-02 deliver clear balanced sound to fit all of your favorite tunes, regardless of genre or application. These high-powered headphones produce pristine highs, clear mid-range, and rich low end where most other headphones leave you yearning for more.

BindingElectronics
BrandTascam
ColorBlack
EAN0043774030071
FeatureFoldable Design for Easy Compact Transport Tightly-Stitched, Padded Headband and Ear Cuffs for Stylish Comfort Closed-Back Design with a Clean Sound - Rich Bass Response and Crisp Highs
LabelTASCAM