Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Takstar TS-671 › Takstar TS-671 Reviews

Takstar TS-671 Reviews

Dorien

Probably the best sounding headphone in its price range

Pros: Gigantic soundstage, crystal clear treble, detailed, airy sound, comfort, extreme value for the small price

Cons: Bulky as hell, needs a warm amp to sound right, not for bassheads

I bought my pair as used, so I have no idea how long burn-in period is needed. These are almost fully open cans with an enormous soundstage - even the Sennheiser HD-650 cannot beat the Takstar in this aspect. There is not much bass, but the bass quality is very nice, tight and controlled. The midrange is greatly detailed, but the real magic is the crystal clear, sparkling treble. Acoustic instruments, guitars, violins, piano, drums and cymbals are a real pleasure to listen to. These neutral to bright sounding cans are not for bassheads for sure, and they greatly benefit paired with a warm, dark sounding DAC/AMP. I used mine with a FiiO E10 (bass extension ON) and a...
paal0

For the price i haven't heard better

Pros: Sound quality, really wide sounding,comfort

Cons: Not bass monsters if thats a con,leak sound,dont shut off outside sound

These headphones have really high sq for the price in my view,wide sound stage,crystal clear treble ,not too much bass which i like,huge ear cups with velour pads which are quite comfortable,on my head i look like cyber man but i dont care sitting at home, coiled cable with 3.5mm adapter. paired these up with Creative sb z which powers them easily,these phones seem to react well to studio pros sliders, bass boost in particular,i say this because other headphones i have dont seem to sound much different putting up the bass but these do. I have some other headphones and i love them all,all have different qualities ,Kingston hyper x,cals,Takstar hi2050 and these Takstar ts 671,the 671s are...
BlackUser

Best $60 over-ear headphone

Pros: excellent price to performance, huge soundstage, excellent comfort, excellent clarity and detil, sounds really good with tube amp

Cons: light bass, very ugly and bulky

This maybe the best over-ear headphone for those who don't need thumping bass. Bass is very light and tight. Midrange is very clear, vocal will be really sweet if paired with tube amp. High is very detailed and airy, sometimes a bit sharp. Soundstage extremely huge, maybe the biggest soundstage for $60 headphone
rivhop

best value headphone below $100

Pros: huge soundstage, good treble, clean, tight bass, mid oke

Cons: bulky,

All I can say is, this headphone is the best, yes, you can choose another good headphone at this price point, but you can't beat this headphone even single scratch,, this sound tipe headphone is on level 200 dolar price range.. I have sennheiser momentum.. and takstar ts-671 sound better ( for my taste)  sennheiser momentum is good, but I love takstar ts-671 more..  I dont know how to say, but I can enjoy huge soundstage on ts-671. it will play rock music even better.  maybe because off little bass ( not dissapear, but it there ). what I dont like is, headphone design itself.. boring.. but you can mod it if you want.