Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio › Computer Speakers › Swan M10 › Reviews › OmarSy's Review

A must buy! (If you can find it!)

A Review On: Swan M10

Swan M10

Rated # 3 in Computer Speakers
Quality
OmarSy

Pros: Tight mids, very tight highs. Beautiful aesthetics!

Cons: Bass could be better not for those who want a lot of bass

I've had the Swan M10 for a few months and I was compelled to write this review.
These have to be the best speakers in the price range that I've ever listened to, nothing else can be compared end of story.
My older pair of bookshelf speakers sounded laughable in comparison, funny part is I paid nearly double the price for those!
These speakers have very tight mids, tight highs and overall great sound although the bass is not for those that want that booming bass, if that is what you want from a pair of speakers then I don't think I'd feel good suggesting these to you, I'd purchase another pair of Swan speakers and a hsub if that was the case.
For the one hundred dollar price tag this is an excellent start into the stereophile world and music will be a whole new experience for those that are new to this scene and haven't listened to a pair of "hi-fi" speakers before.
the aesthetics really are another selling point, they have a sleek design not what one would expect from a pair of cheaper bookshelf speakers! they fit in very well with my computer rig and from what I've noticed it seems that it is very well made.

Now once again looking at the price tag of a small $100 it is a steal.
I can truthfully say that this was not my first or last purchase from Swan as I will be ordering the higher end sets soon enough.

For the lazy here is a summary: Tight mids, Tight Highs extremely well priced and the best in my opinion entry set of speakers for those wanting to get into the
HI-FI world without spending too much money.

Comments: