Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio › Computer Speakers › Swan M10 › Reviews › Rain100's Review

Amazing speakers!

A Review On: Swan M10

Swan M10

Rated # 2 in Computer Speakers
Quality
Rain100

Pros: Audio quality, Price, Looks, actual treble in computer speakers.

Cons: not ground-shaking bass, led light on the front is brighter than I like.

I can't recommend these speakers enough.  I had some friends (non-audio oriented people) over to check out my computer setup.  They were impressed with the whole thing, but especially the speakers (look and SQ).  Then I told them that they were $130.  Lets just say that swan might be getting more business.

That really summarizes what I think about these speakers.  I would pay $200 or more for speakers that look and sound this good.  I'm usually not into brand loyalty/fanboyism, but I would recommend any swan speaker based on my M10s.

I am totally okay with all your review.... I have one set and they scale up with a good dac and scale up again with a pre-amp, and scale up again with cable .... I dont want to upgrade because i think that to had a really better set of speakers will cost me not less than 500 hundred dollars  and  only if the choice is good ( i have invest the 500 dollars in a used dac and  a used pre/amp...) they are made for music... the bass is very good but not for gaming or other basshead activities... best regards to all of you
About the led light, you can just use a sticker :3