Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio › Computer Speakers › Swan M10 › Reviews › Rain100's Review

Amazing speakers!

A Review On: Swan M10

Swan M10

Rated # 3 in Computer Speakers
Quality
Rain100
Posted · 7328 Views · 1 Comment

Pros: Audio quality, Price, Looks, actual treble in computer speakers.

Cons: not ground-shaking bass, led light on the front is brighter than I like.

I can't recommend these speakers enough.  I had some friends (non-audio oriented people) over to check out my computer setup.  They were impressed with the whole thing, but especially the speakers (look and SQ).  Then I told them that they were $130.  Lets just say that swan might be getting more business.

That really summarizes what I think about these speakers.  I would pay $200 or more for speakers that look and sound this good.  I'm usually not into brand loyalty/fanboyism, but I would recommend any swan speaker based on my M10s.

1 Comment:

I am totally okay with all your review.... I have one set and they scale up with a good dac and scale up again with a pre-amp, and scale up again with cable .... I dont want to upgrade because i think that to had a really better set of speakers will cost me not less than 500 hundred dollars  and  only if the choice is good ( i have invest the 500 dollars in a used dac and  a used pre/amp...) they are made for music... the bass is very good but not for gaming or other basshead activities... best regards to all of you