Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Superlux HD-631 › Superlux HD-631 Reviews

Superlux HD-631 Reviews

Sharingan

A great sound for the price

Pros: Great Value, Long Lasting, Looks Cool, Nice Bass, Sufficiently Comfortable

Cons: No Adjustment Options, Bass Might be too Much for Some, Price may Change, Leaky

I am pretty amazed by this headphone. This being my first serious headphone purchase, I have felt satisfied from beginning to end by this headphone. Using this headphone nearly daily for the past five months, I am surprised a headphone that cost me $45 had last this long.   Pros: This headphone is the wonderful value. I was surprised that I had really gotten a headphone this good for $45 and continue to be surprised 5 months later, and don't feel uncomfortable running around with this headphone in fear of breaking it, as it will not break the bank to buy another one.   Speaking of 5 months, I am surprised a pair of headphones this cheap had really lasted me 5 months, as I...