Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Dedicated Source Components › DACs › Stoner Acoustics EGD › Stoner Acoustics EGD Reviews

Stoner Acoustics EGD Reviews

mrinspire

Extremely detailed and pure sounding, not adding any colour/flavour to the music

Pros: Excellent sound quality (read review below), well built, DSD Native decode, Full Balanced output, Excellent price to performance ratio

Cons: Limited connectivity (Only USB Input), Limited outbut (Only XLR full balanced output, No RCA)

Both EGD and EGA has been long rumored in their official website, I knew that they was a high performance DAC when I talked to their Engineer, the amp is quite a surprise because I have never expecting them, because to me they are a company that 100% devoted to make high price to performance DAC only, EGD and EGA proved me wrong, in fact, the Ruby that I just reviewed already had proven me wrong, they can make good performance of amplifier too if they want to. Still wonder which manufacturer am I referring to? They are Stoner Acoustic. I am proud enough to say that I have reviewed every and each of their products, I quite like all of them, the UD120 is actually my simple DAC when I want...