Good sound

A Review On: Soundsoul S-018 Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones

Soundsoul S-018 Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones

Rated # 233 in Universal Fit
hahaxixi

Pros: Prefect lines and good design

Cons: So so bass

I rarely write reviews but after spending so much time trying to find good in-ear headphones I think my search has finally ended. I'm very impressed with the clarity of the sound through the entire sound range. The bass is also very impressive; something about it just feels right. They also feel very comfortable as well; most in-ear buds tend to make my ear canals uncomfortable after 30 minutes or so (even after playing around with different fittings) but I've worn these for 1.5+ hours and feel no discomfort. I had the Klipsch S4 before these; while they were nice, the aux plug started failing on me (would have to constantly turn it after plugging it in to get both channels to work).

The bass is very impressive and feels right, yet the only con is so-so bass? Please explain.
As hahaxixi has not been on since 11/25/12, this would seem to be one of those accounts that was created for the sole purpose of leaving a review, so take it with a larger grain of salt than usual.