Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Soundmagic Pl30 In-ear Headphones › Soundmagic Pl30 In-ear Headphones Reviews

Soundmagic Pl30 In-ear Headphones Reviews

Positive Reviews

zhengod

Review of Soundmagic PL30 + Comparison with Sony XB20EX

Pros: Great Value Great Sound Quality Great Amount of Accessories Decent Build Quality

Cons: The Bass Knob is more of a Gimmick. The cable is flimsy. The clip is annoying. The tips dont fit well. Isolation using stock earbuds arent veru good.

Introduction In this review the Soundmagic PL 30 will be reviewed and compared to the Sony XB20EX. Both are around the 30 dollar mark.    Specs (according to Soundmagic)   Frequency range 20~22000 Hz DC Resistance 12±10% Ohm Sensitivity 100±3 dB at 1 KHz/mW Cable length 1.2 M Connection 3.5 mm Weight 10 g   Initial Impressions My initial impression of these earphones are the relative smallness of the earphones compared to the pictures of it. They are the size of a quarter. The package shows the...

Negative Reviews

jcotteri

**** is *****

Pros: Cheap

Cons: fall apart and fail quickly

These and the PL50 are terrible quality buds, I went through both of them in less than 8 months. Both times they failed they left me in an awkward position where I really needed earbuds for working. Thus I would rate these as highly undesirable as I prize reliability and quality most.    I would not waste your time with these..