Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Soundmagic E10 › Reviews › Rewas's Review

Awesome headphones

A Review On: Soundmagic E10

Soundmagic E10

Rated # 27 in Universal Fit
Rewas

Pros: Good sound/ nice design/ accesories

Cons: Isolation

Hello, I own these headphones for over a month now after changing them over my panasonic hje rpe 140.

first of all, they have really good sound quality. They have beaten my panasonic hje rpe 140 like nothing and they even vere better than sennheiser hd 205 which are 2 times more expensive. They have awesome bass and really good mids, however highs are just better than normal to me. Fitting was a problem only at the start (later i found better eartips) and there is no need to be worried about thick headphones "barrels" because they fit really good anyway. But even though they fit good isolation is only normal and really could be better. However, if you are high-volume listener then there's no problems here too. I really liked the assortment of accesesories (especially bag for headphones). Overall these headphones are really "bang for a buck " and get the value of 9 from me.

Comments: