Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Line Microphone › Sony XBA-C10IP Balanced Armature In-Earphone - White

Sony XBA-C10IP Balanced Armature In-Earphone - White

Rated #14 in In-Line Microphone

Pros: SQ to price ratio, lightweight, good fit, can output bass response with EQ

Cons: Thin bass without EQ, thin cables

I was someone who listen to a lot of electronic music, and tried many sub $50/100 earphones that are mostly bass heavy like CX300, EP630, Klipsch S4 etc, I was satisfied with their better than stock earbud sound.

One day I saw that one on sale and gave it a chance, since I've heard of BA having clear sound compared to dynamic. I was disappointed at first, due to the obvious weakness in bass, and I stopped using them for a while until I played around with my J3's EQ, adding bass and to my surprise, it is able to have adequate bass after all. Progressively I grew used to it, then when I switch back to these bass heavy earphones, they sound so much more muddy in comparison, I immediately missed the clarity that the C10s offer.

Sony XBA-C10IP Balanced Armature In-Earphone - White
By:

Type: Closed, Balanced Armature

BindingElectronics
BrandSony
EAN4893899020114
FeaturePower Handling Capacity: 100 mW (IEC = International Electrotechnical Commission) Sensitivity (dB/mW): 106 dB/mW
LabelSony