Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Sony MDRZX300 › Sony MDRZX300 Reviews

Sony MDRZX300 Reviews

Positive Reviews

A1945

Decent Headphones For The Money

Pros: Usual sony sound.

Cons: Ok build quality, not very comfortable, sound is tinny to me.

I decided to purchase these so that I wouldn't wear out my Aerial7 Pheonix's. I prefer headphones with swiveling ear cups so that I can wear them on the back of my neck so I don't lose my hair from headphones. Comfort isn't the greatest in the world but they are tolerable for about an hour. The equipment that these are being used with a Dell Vostro 1500 and 6+ year old Sony CD Walkmans.   For me, the phones sound best when they're connected to a Walkman. Here are the specs to these phones.   Frequency Response: 10-24,000 Hz Sensitivity: 102 db Impedance: 24 ohms Driver: CCAW Cord: 4 feet Magnet: Neodymium

Negative Reviews

thesurvivor90

cheap but these lack bass and too bright and no isolation.

Pros: price, looks nice, natural sound (not balanced since no bass).

Cons: too bright, hurts ears, poor isolation, leakage of sound, NO BASS.

for price, these could be ok. but i think there are more enjoyable ones in this price. why buy cans in low price? good cans would be £35 at least. get iems and enjoy.   had them for 2 days, returned them.  the sound is balanced, except the bass, they're lacking. the sound isn't warm, it's bright and annoying, so not nice to listen to. but does sound realistic.    update: hd201 is better choice at this price. al least, they're not as bright and more comfortable