Great bass head headphones for the price

A Review On: Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones

Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones

Rated # 140 in Headphones
jockhater2
Posted · 12670 Views · 1 Comment

Pros: Bass and recessed highs

Cons: In my opinion. Could still use more bass.

Love these head phones. I own 2 pairs. One remains brand new in the box until my other pair breaks. The pair I am using I have had now for 2 years +. I take them everywhere and do everything in them. You would think they are a pair of earphones with how much I use them. I love how light they are. I get no head fatigue or ear fatigue. My ears only get hot when I run in them.

A lot of people complain that the bass is too overwhelming. Coming from a guy who has 2 12s in his car on a 8,000 real watts (2 alternators, 3 batteries). No these are not too much bass. I could definitely go for some more. But they are great the way they are. I love the recessed highs because I really dislike bright highs. Mids could be be better of course.

They may feel flimsy but they have lasted me 2 years + going everywhere with me. Even in my back. And I do not use a carrying case of any kind.

1 Comment:

Nobody cares about your car setup. Stop bragging about how you spent thousands of dollars to make your car an annoying, rolling fart cannon. It lacks any sort of relevancy and makes you come off as a self-important ass.