Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Portable Source Components › SONY Android WALKMAN Z-1000 Series 64GB | NW-Z1070-B Black (Japan Model)

SONY Android WALKMAN Z-1000 Series 64GB | NW-Z1070-B Black (Japan Model)

Pros: Fantastic clarity, sound-stage

Cons: No expansion memory, come on SONY

The build quality is nice, sophisticated, feels like a light brick, but the screen is prone to smudges, lots!!!!

I never faced this with my Galaxy note.

The screen colors are nice but compared to Samsung's AMOLED, if feels dull.

The sound is detailed, clear and neutral, with a shy bass. I was able to hear sounds I never realized they were there with other DAPS, nice one SONY. It is best suited for live concerts and instrumental tracks (it Shines with them). But when amped with a good amp, the fun factor pops and you start appreciating what you were missing. All my reviews were done with atracplus 256 or atrac loss-less.

I can talk about it for hours, but lets keep it short and say it is one of the best sounding Walkmans SONY has made.

My only complain , is that I wished it had a memory expansion (SONY Listen to your faithful customers).

SONY Android WALKMAN Z-1000 Series 64GB | NW-Z1070-B Black (Japan Model)
By:

| IMPORTANT NOTICE | This Z-Series Walkman is made for Japan market. Manuals, MENU Display and X-App (requires Japanese Windows 7/Vista /XP ) are in Japanese only. Warranty: 1 year ( valid only in Japan)

BindingElectronics
Product GroupNetwork Media Player
Product Type NameMP3_PLAYER
PublisherSony
StudioSony
TitleSONY Android WALKMAN Z-1000 Series 64GB | NW-Z1070-B Black (Japan Model)
SKUNW-Z1070-B