It just keeps getting better n better!

A Review On: Sony® 3D Blu-ray DiscTM Player BDP-BX57

Sony® 3D Blu-ray DiscTM Player BDP-BX57

Amazon.com
Quality
Video Quality
huskerdu2000

Pros: Amazing features/picture/sound quality. Great price.

Cons: non-lit remote,hard to see in dark.

First let me say that I am an extremely picky audio visual "NUT". I have purchased a total of five of these from assorted E-Bay retailers so far. I gave 4 of them away as Christmas gifts and have absolutely no regrets. The first one I purchased was for myself. I am using it on a brand new 73 inch Mitsubishi HD DLP I bought on E-Bay for $1250.00 delivered and set-up(NOV,7th 2010)!!!!!"AWESOME!!!. The dvd video playback in Bluray is absolute perfection! I honestly can't imagine how you could possibly get a better picture. Everyone that sees it is amazed. When you include the fact that it has WI-FI built in with about 25 free services including Slacker Radio,Netflix and other on demand movie services,I couldn't find a better value. SONY has done their homework on this one and I'm sure they're working on the next best thing. I'm looking forward to the future of "Laser TV ". I expect this Bluray will work great on it too. If you can find a better piece of equipment with as many features for less....buy it. I seriuosly doubt that you can.

Comments: