Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio › Computer Speakers › Sony 2.1 Personal Speakers (Black)

Sony 2.1 Personal Speakers (Black)

Rated #6 in Computer Speakers

Pros: Forgiving, Great Off-Axis Responce

Cons: Bass is quality but lacks under 50hz

This was my very first set of non-crap quality speakers. I have to tell you, i was very pleased with the sound of these, and they still amaze me at times. They are a good sounding pair of speakers for 100-130 dollars. Perfect for movies, music, and even gaming. The only thing that disappointed me was the lack of bass under 50hz, but from 50hz up the bass was again, great quality for the price. They are pleasing to the eye, and give a high quality look. Highly recommended for a beginners pair of stereo speakers.

My only major gripe about these speakers is the use of proprietary speaker wires and connections between the subwoofer and satellite.

Sound is best with treble set at full right, and bass +3 right.

Edit: 6/21/2013

After many thousands of dollars investing in audio equipment these are still my preferred speakers and my #1 audio reproduction source to go to if i want to enjoy music. Their that good. Unfortunately i believe they have been discontinued. Snatch a pair if you ever find them. I promise you'll love them.

Pros: Fancy light show

Cons: special connectors only for these sony speakers

The sounds great, I got these on sale from 150 to 100 or something like that, and it's always got this fancy light show on, I can turn it off by turning it off or getting batteries for the remote (I havent yet)

I love the interface, you click treble then spin the wheel to raise or lower treble and same for bass, and my feet are always nice and warm with constant air haha.

Anyways These are great if you find a deal, Idk if I'd pay 150+ for them

Sony 2.1 Personal Speakers (Black)
By:

Marketing description is not available.

BindingElectronics
BrandSony
ColorBlack
EAN0027242754966
FeatureWired controller for easy operation
Height1 inches
Product GroupCE
Product Type NameCOMPUTER_SPEAKER
PublisherSony
StudioSony
TitleSony 2.1 Personal Speakers (Black)
UPC027242754966