Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › On-Ear › SOL Republic Tracks HD › Reviews › DJ Daring DO's Review

Great portable, near indestructible bass cans

A Review On: SOL Republic Tracks HD

SOL Republic Tracks HD

Rated # 73 in On-Ear
DJ Daring DO

Pros: Good, Clean Bass; Strong; Interchangeable

Cons: Can get uncomfortable. Muttled mids and highs

I bought these a little over two years ago and have used them just about daily. They are built strong and made to last, that's for sure. These headphones are perfect for those who could care less about the melodies and just want some ear rattling bass. I also found that these are pretty good when listening to classical music, though they excel at heavy bass electronica such as Dark Electro, industrial, heavy drum and dubstep and the German techno song in Super Troopers. Never had a problem with the drives despite how many time they have been dropped and scratched. In fact the only problem I have had with these was when I ripped the wire out of the left headphone. Thankfully all I needed to replace was the cord and it was fine. I have developed a slight rattle in the right drive due to age, use, and the fact I tried my hoof at making music and nearly went deaf. But overall these headphones in my opinion, are much nicer than the more expensive Beats and the other Audio Technicas that are around the same price.

Comments: