Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › On-Ear › SL100UB - Ultra Dynamic On Ear Headphones with Mic/Remote for Apple Products - Black/Blue

Rated #129 in On-Ear

Pros: Good build quality, removable cable with standard plugs, two included cables one with mic, folds up into soft case (included), decent sound when eq-d

Cons: Response uneven needing at least a big bump on the high end, heavy, better headphones available for the price

I got these on clearance at Radio Shack for $29.99. For the price I'm quite happy. They're quite heavy compared to their size and will fall off easily if you're not stationary. But they're comfortable to wear for extended periods. Block out ambient noise quite nicely. I have a pair of Sennheiser HD228 which I got for a similar price and they're much more comfortable and overall better sounding, although in a different way. The Souls lack quite a bit on the high end but when I listen through my Fiio E07K with a +6 treble boost they're actually quite OK.

While I wouldn't reccomend these at anywhere near the original retail price (not that they're still available) they're a nice addition to a cheap-n-cheerful collection. I like to alter my headphones as they're just as much a part of my listening experience as the music itself (yeah, I'm crazy that way). The ensemble consists of Grado SR80i, Sennheiser HD280Pro and the aforementioned HD228, Bose QC15 which I love but my wife usually won't let go off along with a few in-ears that aren't worth mentioning.

No member lists contain this item yet.

Sporting a lighter weight, yet highly durable design packed with pro audio prowess, the SL 100 lets you cut out the everyday noise and lets your soul get lost in the music while you turn heads with your taste for style.

BindingElectronics
BrandSOUL by Ludacris
ColorBlue/Black
EAN0870143005596
FeatureAdvanced Driver and Circuitry Design for Superb Bass, Clear Mids and Highs, Creates High-Precision Audio Balance iPhone Ready: Compatible with iPhone 4G and 3GS, iPad and iPod Full Ear Cup Articulation Ensures the Best and Most Comfortable Fit Every Time Tangle-Resistant Cable for Easy Cable Management Protective Road Case for Convenience and Storage
LabelSOUL by Ludacris
ManufacturerSOUL by Ludacris
ModelSL100UB
MPNSL100UB
PublisherSOUL by Ludacris
StudioSOUL by Ludacris
TitleSOUL by Ludacris SL100UB Ultra Dynamic On-Ear Headphones (Black/Blue)
UPC870143005596
ProductGroupCE
ProductTypeNameHEADPHONES
UPCList - UPCListElement870143005596
Languages - Original LanguageEnglish
LegalDisclaimerNo returns because I have stated that they are a little damamged.