Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Gaming Headsets › SKULLCANDY SLYR Circumaural Headset › SKULLCANDY SLYR Circumaural Headset Reviews

SKULLCANDY SLYR Circumaural Headset Reviews

Koenigseggfire

The best gaming headset I've owned

Pros: Fantastic sound, detachable cable, excellent for music, good looking, compatible with: 360, PS3, and PC

Cons: Volume control, only three settings for bass, uncomfortable at first.

I bought these due to morbid curiosity; Skullcandy made a gaming headset? I figured I try them out because I was getting tired of my X12s, which had replaced my X11s. The SLYRs have now replaced my X12s. One fact to know about these headphones are that they were mostly designed by Astro Gaming, as Skullcandy bought them. This changes everything The sound quality is astounding and the way the headset is built is just perfect. But as you see in my cons list, they are uncomfortable for the first few hours; I believe it could be because your ears are fully encompassed in a smaller, rectangular hole vs the X12s larger round cups. Now after you wear them so that your ears are broken...