Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Skullcandy S2TTBZ-BZ Titan Earbuds, (Black) › Reviews › BronyMac's Review

Nice Buds

A Review On: Skullcandy S2TTBZ-BZ Titan Earbuds, (Black)

Skullcandy S2TTBZ-BZ Titan Earbuds, (Black)

Rated # 34 in Universal Fit
BronyMac

Pros: Well balanced, not easily tangled, nice carrying case

Cons: Bass is slightly lacking

I'm new here, please don't hate
I got my Titans on sale at a Dick's Sporting Goods
These were my second pair of Skullcandy buds (Inkd became my workout pair). Overall, I was impressed with them. they stood up to everything I/life threw at them (except for an accidental spin in the washing machine). They were great for monitoring live sound at my church and school, and (with a little EQ help) were great mobile earbuds.

These are good headphones for the money
They sound great (esp. with a little bass bump with a custom EQ)
They are attractive, not gaudy, minimal, but sturdy
After a minute or two of wear, I couldn't really tell they were in... After half an hour or so, I generally take them out, let 'em cool down a bit, and put them back in
If by isolation you mean how well outside noise is blocked, 4.5/5... I used them in an engineering classroom where CNC machines, robotic arms, shop vacuums, fans, and noisy competition bots (VEX Robotics motors are really loud). iPod volume was about 3/4 the way up, and all I heard was music.

Comments: